Ron Rubin Winery uses the ‘best method’ to deliver your wine in the most economical and efficient manner, when available. Online orders are shipped UPS Ground. If you need us to use a different carrier, please call us directly. Shipments may be delayed by the carrier to avoid temperature extremes. For date-sensitive orders, please call us directly. Orders placed by 10:00 am Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, will usually be shipped within 2 business days. The package tracking number will be sent to the person placing the order via email once the order has shipped (timing will vary depending on carrier).
Here are some other details:
- New Hampshire: Order and shipment of wines in bottles larger than 750ml is prohibited by state law.
- Acts of Nature: No refunds will be offered for damages or delays caused by acts of nature or inclement weather.
- We do not ship orders outside of the US.
Ron Rubin Winery is compliant with state laws, and currently direct ships wine to consumers in the United States to the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia*, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan*, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, and Wisconsin. We do not ship to states not mentioned above. Current states we ship continue to change. Please contact the winery directly at 707-887-8130 if we do not show a state you would like to ship to.
* MI and GA Residents: You must fax or email a copy of your driver’s license to us before wine can be shipped to you. Fax your information (please include your contact information to 707-887-8160 or email to email@example.com.
In order for wine to be delivered, the signature of a person 21 years or older must be obtained by the carrier. We strongly recommend shipping wine to a business address, if possible, in order to avoid delays associated with obtaining a signature. Packages containing alcohol cannot be left unattended (ex., at a door or on a porch). If you would like to make more specific arrangements with the carrier handling your delivery, you can do so by calling the carrier directly and providing the package tracking number.
Your order will be subject to the following state laws:
- Ron Rubin Winery sells and ships wine only to persons 21 years of age or older. To place an order, you must provide your date of birth, as well as certify that you are 21 years or older. By placing an order with Rubin Wines, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient of this shipment are at least 21 years old.
- If you are shipping to another party besides yourself, you’ll need to provide their date of birth in the shipping information.
- When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. The willful misrepresentation of your age or the age of the recipient is a crime in most states, and if you willfully misrepresent your age or the age of the recipient, we will cooperate with authorities to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
- If you have any questions, please contact our shipping department at the winery at 707-887-8130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.